Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving Cards!

So I made a batch of Give Thanks! cards to send my family for Thanksgiving. It was so much fun! Therapeutic almost. But I get kinda depressed when I think about how most of them will probably be throw away shortly after they are taken out of their precious sealed envelopes of safety. *sigh* Ah well, so it is in the world of card making. It's worth the effort though :)

I so love my family! I wish I could be with all of them celebrating this holiday. Right now the plan is just to be with my immediate family, which means that it will be a quiet Thanksgiving. Haven't had one of those in a while. But I am looking forward to cooking some good food. I think my sisters are looking forward to cooking too which is nice, and strange. I will make sure to post some pics of la comida!...

 


I think this one is my favorite.


 










I got some ideas and inspiration from Jennifer Holmes. This lady is soo good, everything she makes looks great. If you love being crafty look her up.




*Nik*

No comments:

Post a Comment