Saturday, December 18, 2010

Holiday Cards!

Happy Holidays everyone!! 
Best part about the Christmas season: The FeSTiVe! feeling in the air; why can't it be this way all year? All around there just seems to be this general feeling of happy anticipation and givingness (not a word but def a feeling) that when mixed with twinkly colorful lights everywhere gives me a warm, airy sort of feeling :) My favorite holiday is still New Years though.....
So I have made my first batch of obligatory Christmas cards. I'm kidding, I actually really like making cards. 
I found this old stamp from a set my mother bought years ago when for 2 seconds she was into the whole crafty stamping thing (if I recall she made me this really cute heart sweater during that time). The stamp simply states "Wise men seek Him still" and I love it. I think it's so appropriate/compelling. Here are the cards! I got the ideas for the first two cards from curbly.com which is a great site.


3D Wreath





*Nik*


1 comment: